Interns for Africans Funding Africans (Remote)
Africans Funding Africans (AFA) is seeking to establish as a global services company in services to Africans everywhere. Our vision is to be established to activate capital from the African Diaspora and the global community to drive the development of businesses and economies on the African continent.
We have organised ourselves from a Clubhouse Group which was the brainchild of Happy K. Djebou, into a fledgling up-start aimed at becoming more a traditional and yet agile organisation.
We are currently backed by strategic partners who are incubating our concept of connecting Africans everywhere.
As an intern of our company, you will collaborate with our small and yet growing team to create and deploy our Friends of Africans Fund.
We invite you to come collaborate and co-create with us!
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit.
To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Help organise the community members
- Achieve monthly targets set by the team
- Qualify the customer needs
- Capable of working remotely
- Passion for the success of Africa!
- Good written and spoken English (French a plus)
- Highly creative and autonomous
- Laptop, Phone, and Social Media
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Great people person
- Familiar with social media platforms like CH
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving team
Learn about our Mission
Dive deep into our mission, vision and drive
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of their work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the initiative.
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Enjoy team activities with colleagues,
the bill is covered.